Portfolio Manager - Unlisted
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 13 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting directly into the Head of Alternative Investments, the Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing the portfolio of real assets, comprising unlisted property and infrastructure.
- Research and Analysis
- Research and analysis of investment opportunities in the real assets area
- Research of investment managers in the real assets area
- Writing investment papers, research reports and performance reports
- Portfolio construction and management
- Design, construction and management of alternatives portfolio
- Specifying investment mandates
- Ongoing performance analysis and risk management
- Interfacing with senior management in communication of strategy and performance
- Interfacing with rating agencies, research and consulting organisations
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in portfolio management, manager research and/or investment research in the real assets area
- A degree in related discipline such as Economics, Finance, Engineering, Sciences, Business or Accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel/VBA
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.