Client Manager, Corporate Engagement
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 3 August 2018 2018-08-032018-09-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned corporation that invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public-sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
Due to the current growth in the business, we are seeking a dedicated Client Manager to join the Corporate Engagement team. This role plays a key role to deliver a world-class investment experience by applying investment expertise and technical knowledge to contribute in the development of client investment strategies.
As the Client Manager, Corporate Engagement, you will work collaboratively within the Corporate Engagement team, and across various Funds SA teams, to maintain constructive working relationships with Funds SA clients.
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager, Corporate Engagement your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Executive Manager to coordinate and prepare performance plans, service level agreements and SLA scorecards for investors and other reports
- Assist in the completion and distribution of internal and external reports – prepared monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually
- Work with the Corporate Engagement team in the coordination of proactive and effective relationship management strategies with existing investors
- Develop key marketing initiatives with the Corporate Engagement team in the promotion of Funds SA’s services tailored to prospect investors
- Prepare and facilitate formal meetings and presentations detailing recommendation solutions
- Undertake research and maintain awareness of current trends within portfolio management and financial markets
- Contribute to strategy, product, pricing and investor service development through actively promoting recommendations
- Demonstrate an effective positive influence across the Corporate Engagement team to deliver client services outcomes in line with strategic objectives
Key characteristics to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience within a Financial Services environment
- A relevant and recognised Finance or Commerce related qualification
- Proven capability to proactively shape productive professional relationships both internal and external
- Sound knowledge of investment portfolio theory and practice including portfolio analysis, statistical techniques and financial reporting
- Highly skilled report writing skills across Executives, Committees and Board/s
- Comprehensive knowledge of governance, internal control and performance measurement principles
- Ability to communicate complex concepts through strong interpersonal engagement skills such as face-to-face, verbal and written communication
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated individual with the ability to build cohesive stakeholder relationships across internal and external partnerships. Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity. This role is vital to the continued success in contributing to a proactive and consultative Corporate Engagement Team.
Applications will close Tuesday 14th August 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.