Business Development Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Business Development Manager is responsible for infiltrating key accounts and developing new business, providing an end-to-end sales service to all clients.
- Work closely with the sales team on prospecting and booking client meetings
- Prepare presentation packs prior to sales meetings
- Ensure meeting notes are maintained in CRM and take responsibility for the post meeting follow up process (including collating and mailing literature and data)
- Assist with the collation of sales plans, key account plans and consultant plans
- Continually seek opportunities for improving the quality of information and service offered to clients
- Infiltrate any key accounts won to extract as much business as possible
- Focus on growing business in QLD, SA, WA so travel will be involved
- Focus on extracting more business from existing client
- Extensive knowledge of financial services, in particular the Wealth management and/or platform space
- Can bring own network of prospects
- Awareness of key players and competitors in Australian Wealth Management Market
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- University degree
- 3- 5 + years experience within the Wealth Management industry
- Strong ability to network
- Self-motivated and resilient individual
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.