Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Manager is responsible for leading the Retail Client Services team to provide a high standard of client servicing to the firms retail client base.
- Ensuring all team members are adequately trained to complete their roles to a high standard, applying skills and competence matrices as appropriate
- Engaging and inspiring the team to provide high quality service to our clients and internal partners
- Actively manage team performance through designing, monitoring and managing business and operational performance metrics, reporting on performance as necessary
- Execute daily activities across a suite of functions within the team, meeting client quality, speed and due date performance expectations
- Own fund reporting, including being accountable for continuously improving the end-to-end reporting process in terms of quality, speed and due date performance while concurrently improving efficiency
- Lead successful engagement with outsource Registry providers to drive quality outcomes for clients and reduce costs. This includes working with the Service Provider Relationships team to oversee and manage the Registry providers’ performance
- The point of contact for strategic projects and business initiatives impacting on the team. Facilitate team subject expertise as required to projects
- 5+ years’s proven experience in financial services
- Sound investment market & asset management knowledge
- Experienced in people management, coaching, training and development of others
- Service Provider management / relationship management
- Strong understanding of registry operations necessary
- Lean operational excellence background beneficial
- PS146 Preferable
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.