Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-01 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Leading Investment Manager is recruiting an experienced Performance Analyst to join their high performing Sydney team.
One of Australia's leading Investment Managers is recruiting an experienced Performance Analyst to join their Sydney based team. The Performance Analyst is responsible for providing quantitative support to the Portfolio Managers in assessing investment opportunities and performance analytics.
- Quantitative analysis of investment portfolios for risk and exposure monitoring
- Performance attribution analysis
- FX execution and hedge book monitoring
- Analysis of global property markets
- Developing and enhancing IT systems
- 3+ years within Investment Management
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- High level of quantitative and financial modelling skills (investment performance analysis)
- Strong excel skills - VBA and SQL
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Relevant tertiary degree
A competitive salary package will negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.