Senior Investment Analyst
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-02 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Senior Investment Analyst will sit within the Portfolio Exposure team and will be responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the implementation of investment strategies and undertake daily oversight.
- Overseeing and making cash-flow decisions for the investment assets.
- Monitoring the Funds asset exposure to ensure adherence with investment strategy and re-balancing philosophy.
- Investment reporting
- Monitoring the Fund’s currency exposure and adjust as necessary.
- Implementing investment strategy changes without error, which requires: planning, assessment of implementation alternatives, modelling of investment decisions required to implement changes, executing the changes and managing downstream impacts.
- Tertiary – High achievement in a relevant academic field (e.g. Finance, actuarial, mathematics, econometrics).
- Portfolio exposure experience highly desired.
- Demonstrate proven results and competency in a similar role.
- Greater than 5 years of professional experience in a numerical discipline with advanced excel skills.
- Have a high level of analytical skills.
- Ability to work with complexity and under pressure.
- Good (written and verbal) communication; ability to tailor communications to suit the audience and communicates credibly and confidently.
- Solid understanding of the investment business.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.