Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142018-12-14 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Investment Management organisation based in Melbourne's CBD. This is a unique opportunity where you will be supporting a team of Business Development Managers and be responsible for coordinating activities and communication with a wealth of clients.
The Client Associate role requires a highly motivated individual who can work autonomously as an integral part of a smaller team, whilst developing key relationships with the companies Investment, Marketing, Client Service and Compliance professionals across the globe.
- Prepare performance and other analytical materials for use in client reviews, consultant reviews and general industry presentations.
- Prepare materials for Portfolio Manager meeting tours and formal and informal sales meetings and coordinate post-meeting follow up tasks.
- Support the implementation of client management and sales strategies, including updating and coordinating activity plans while building product and client knowledge over time to assist with the proactive management of accounts and sales campaigns.
- Managing queries and ad hoc requests (internal and external) in relation to client and prospect activities and working collaboratively with the Australian team and offshore investment, reporting and marketing teams in the US, Europe and Asia to across in order to provide solutions.
- Keep current client profiles, client product interest registers and activity reports including sales opportunity pipelines via Salesforce CRM database.
- Review for quality control purposes data and strategy descriptions entered into consultant questionnaires and databases.
- Keep current consultant profiles, activity reports and strategy rating summaries on the Salesforce CRM database.
- Work with the Institutional Client Coverage team and other internal staff on relevant projects as required.
- Participate in team projects to enhance internal procedures in accordance with industry best practices.
- Conduct thorough meeting preparation; research each client/consultant in advance of each meeting; coordinate prep calls with necessary Portfolio Management teams and other key internal teams.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the Financial Services/Investment industry.
- Working knowledge of equity, fixed income and alternative products and instruments.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong client focus.
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Access) with the ability to learn programs as needed.
- Experience in key client management technologies including Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems and reporting tools.
- Demonstrated initiative, drive, and professionalism, and ability to “think, question and challenge”.
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters 03 8628 2203
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.