Senior Investment Analyst
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192018-12-19 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Senior Investment Analyst will sit within the Portfolio Exposure team and will be responsible for efficiently and effectively managing the implementation of investment strategies and undertake daily oversight.
- Overseeing and making cash-flow decisions for the investment assets.
- Monitoring the Funds asset exposure to ensure adherence with investment strategy and re-balancing philosophy.
- Investment reporting
- Monitoring the Fund’s currency exposure and adjust as necessary.
- Implementing investment strategy changes without error, which requires: planning, assessment of implementation alternatives, modelling of investment decisions required to implement changes, executing the changes and managing downstream impacts.
- Tertiary – High achievement in a relevant academic field (e.g. Finance, actuarial, mathematics, econometrics).
- Portfolio exposure experience highly desired.
- Demonstrate proven results and competency in a similar role.
- Greater than 5 years of professional experience in a numerical discipline with advanced excel skills.
- Have a high level of analytical skills.
- Ability to work with complexity and under pressure.
- Good (written and verbal) communication; ability to tailor communications to suit the audience and communicates credibly and confidently.
- Solid understanding of the investment business.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.