Business Development Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Reporting directly into the Director of Sales, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the full spectrum of sales activity from prospecting and front line interaction with financial advisers, right through to follow up, query handling along with performance analytics.
- Execute sales activities in the adviser channel for specific regions and/or an adviser panel as assigned by the Sales Strategy Manager and Director of Sales to achieve assigned net-revenue targets. Adviser panel will includes both IFAs and leading advisers within national groups.
- End-to-end sales process execution i.e. prospecting, booking meetings, conducting meetings and all follow-ups.
- Lead identification, follow-up activity, client profiling and setting up meetings.
- Exceed the minimum sales activity target which includes calls and meetings.
- Position investment ideas and portfolio construction principles to demonstrate the benefits of the ducts in client portfolios.
- Tertiary qualifications essential. Post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of the portfolio construction processes and asset allocation as applied by advisers.
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM technology.
- Experience in fund analytics, portfolio blending, quant methodologies will be highly regarded.
- 3+ years of previous experience in the financial services industry (preferably in funds management), with a primary focus on adviser sales.
- Strong sales skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Experience working within planned monthly sales activity targets and contributing to a sales target.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.