Manager - Custody Relationships
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Manager will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the Custodian by ensuring their obligations under the Contractual Agreements, Service Level Agreements, relevant Industry Standards and internal Policies and Standards are met.
- Periodically review the Performance delivery and economics of the Custody Service provider through third party Bench-marking or other means, as necessary
- Ensure the Governance Framework used to track, monitor and report these activities are robust and fit for purpose
- Monitor and report on the performance of the Custodian by ensuring their obligations under the Contractual Agreements, Service Level Agreements, relevant Industry Standards and internal Policies and Standards are met
- Servicing Issues by the Custody Team – escalations, systemic trends, high severity rated issues
- Responsible for the facilitation of any Remediation activities
- Management of Monthly Service Meetings – KPI/Scorecard
- Management of Monthly Initiatives Meetings – Pipelines, Initiatives, Projects
- Review of GS007, ASIC & APRA Service Provider Packs, Compliance Certificates and any other Service Provider Policies and Procedures as required for the formulation of attestation and reporting to the Board/Committee
- Expectation of at least 10 years of experience in the financial markets/custody/ funds management
- Strategic thinker, engaging personality, confident in front of Stakeholders, proven organiser and administrator
- Proven management , renegotiation and engagement skills
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills capable of handling complex technical issues which often require co-operation and co-ordination between multiple stakeholders/parties
- Sound knowledge of prevailing systems, processes, and market and regulatory requirements
- Goal oriented, with an ability to build and maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with others
- Experience in custody operations and implementation activities
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.