Graduate Analyst - Corporate Engagement
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-07 financial-services Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned corporation that invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public-sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
With a history of consistent investment performance, we are seeking a Graduate Analyst to join a highly engaged professional Corporate Engagement team where you will have an outstanding career opportunity providing exposure across all aspects of Funds SA’s investment activities during a two-year Graduate Program.
Reporting to the Executive Manager – Corporate Engagement the Graduate Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assisting Client Managers with creation of client reports and other communication initiatives
- Providing administrative assistance to Client Managers in the preparation for client meetings, annual reviews/reports and client surveys
- Contributing to reports reviewing client investment strategies and analysing performance
- Working in collaboration with the Finance, Implementation and Investment Teams under the guidance of Client Managers to ensure an effective client service
- Undertaking research of current financial market issues and identify opportunities of relevance
- Maintaining investment market awareness through industry research and attendance at seminars and conferences
- Providing administration, marketing and communications support to the Corporate Engagement Team
The ideal applicant will meet the following key requirements:
- A relevant tertiary degree (Business/Marketing/Commerce or similar) with excellent academic results
- Knowledge of financial concepts
- A genuine interest in financial markets with a strong desire to succeed
- Sound analytical and research skills
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail
This is your chance for a progressive career entry into the investment industry that will allow you to learn from high-performing, skilled professionals.
Applications close Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.