Head of Asset Management
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-02-13 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Head of Asset Management is responsible for managing a portfolio of hotels across Australia and will be accountable for financial performance.
- Overall accountable for financial performance of the hotels in the Trust portfolio
- Monitor hotels’ performance and keep close communication with hotel GMs and their respective management team
- Conduct performance reviews with hotels, reviewing weekly flash reports, monthly financial reports, balance sheets; and identify gaps in market mix, accruals, cost efficiencies, look at AEI opportunities for additional revenue and execute proposed AEI strategies
- Project manage on any refurbishment initiatives, work with operator to prepare design, call for proposal, tender evaluation and contract negotiation
- Manage tenant relationship with existing customers leasing in portfolio, negotiate extension of lease terms, attend to customers’ feedback and request, work with contractors or supplier to implement any replacement or repair works
- Manage relationship with hotel brands across different levels – local, regional and HQ
- Degree in Real Estate Management, Business, Finance or Hospitality
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Demonstrate strong thought process and ability to think strategically
- Good people and leadership skills
- Minimum 20 years of relevant work experience in asset management or hotel management in a senior role (Regional GM / Country GM / Regional VP / Regional FC); preferably has experience with an international hotel chain in Asia or any international real estate funds or real estate investment institution
- Strong business acumen to manage Profits & Loss responsibilities
- Understand hotel market segmentations and revenue management
- Ability to work with hotels’ senior management team
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.