Finance Manager - Infrastructure
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-09 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to work for a growing fund manager in a broad Finance role
This growing boutique infrastructure fund manager is currently interested in recruiting a suitably experienced Finance Manager to lead and develop the finance team. The Finance Manager role will work closely with the CFO to drive forward and improve the business and will be responsible for managing the entire financial / management reporting process. The Finance Manager will also be responsible for reporting on existing and new Infrastructure projects that the group is involved in, both locally and offshore.
• Management of Finance Function
• Analysis of accounting and regulatory standards impacting financial reporting
• Financial, management and statutory reporting
• Financial governance and AFSL compliance
• Coordinate monthly close process
• Tax compliance
• Management / reporting relating to existing and new infrastructure projects
• Experience working in a finance role within funds / Infrastructure
• CA / CPA qualified
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and leadership experience
• Strong external reporting and compliance experience
This role provides the opportunity to work in a broad, high profile role for a leading fund manager. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.