Portfolio Manager Multi-Asset Solutions
Salary Annual incentive
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-24 financial-services Brisbane Queensland 66 Eagle Street AU 4000 AUD 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
An amazing opportunity for a Multi-Asset Portfolio Manager to join a respected team delivering optimum investment outcomes for institutional clients. The Portfolio Manager will contribute to management and oversight of the fund and advise clients on setting their investment objectives and long-term asset allocations.
- Day-to-day portfolio management including liquidity management, portfolio positioning with regards to currency hedging, re-balancing thresholds, manager exposures and risk management
- Contributing to research of the Dynamic Asset Allocation model
- Researching new strategies, implementation and portfolio construction approaches
- Contributing to the commercial objectives of the team and the organisation and actively look to broaden the Multi-Asset client base
- Strong computing (e.g. Matlab, SQL) and quantitative skills
- High level degree qualification in economics, finance, commerce, actuarial or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in relevant field
- Understanding of asset pricing models, portfolio construction and quantitative techniques
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation committed to standards of excellence. Our client is an equal-opportunity employer offering flexibility and work life balance.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.