Business Development Associate
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 22 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-21 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Associate will be responsible for working closely with senior business development staff to help develop and retain business by supporting Financial Advisor clients in the areas of investments, messaging, and business strategy.
- Promote usage of investment strategies within the financial advisor community.
- Assist advisors in developing understanding of capital market research and application to portfolio management.
- Deliver presentations to financial advisors.
- Opportunity for national and international travel for top performers.
- Work with a Regional Director to handle direct client interaction.
- Construct portfolio analysis presentations for senior team members and financial advisor clients.
- Degree qualified; progression towards or completion of CFA and/or Masters is ideal.
- At least two years’ experience in the Financial Services/Investment industry within a client service, relationship management or investment analysis capacity.
- Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (Excel) with the ability to learn programs as needed.
- Proactive desire to learn and a keen interest in financial markets.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work equally well in a team environment and independently.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.