Assistant Asset Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-08 2019-04-26 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to join a growing global property fund manager in a broad asset / property management role.
This rapidly expanding global property fund manager is currently recruiting for an Assistant Asset Manager to join their Sydney Investment team. The role will provide exposure to investment strategies, new deals, due diligence, property management and a number of senior stakeholders internally and externally. The role is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation in a broad role. Experience working within Property / Property Funds is essential.
• Formulate investment strategies in line with overall business plan
• Oversight of tenancy agreements
• Work closely with property managers to ensure proper maintenance of assets
• Responsible for the re-positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value
• Preparing and managing annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
• Degree in real estate / finance
• 4 years + experience working in an Assistant Fund Manager / Senior Analyst role focusing on real estate
• Property acquisition experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent Communication skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity to move into the Property Asset Management sector, in a broad, commercially focused role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.