Product Manager - Equity Funds Management
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-02 financial-services Brisbane Queensland 307 Queen Street, Brisbane AU 4000 AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR DNR Capital www.dnrcapital.com.au
DNR Capital is an Australian investment management company delivering client-focused, quality, investment solutions to institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors. The company’s commitment to quality client service is demonstrated on a daily basis through openness and transparency, and by regularly sharing the insights behind investment decisions, market views and portfolio strategy.
The Marketing and Product Manager will report to the CEO and work closely with the Distribution, Client Services and Investment teams. The role encompasses new product research and development, coupled with the effective management and maintenance of existing products including (but not limited to) the production and management of all related internal and external facing material. Other key areas of involvement will be strategic in nature as the business continues on its current growth profile.
- A proven track record in product management across a variety of asset classes including Australian equities and product structures within these asset classes
- A solid understanding of the regulatory, investment and tax implications surrounding investment products
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and their implementation
- Excellent project management and stakeholder engagement and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communication, strong attention to detail and excellent analysis skills
- A team player with a collaborative approach
This is a rare opportunity to play a critical role in developing and growing the product marketing and management function within DNR Capital. Join a company that believes in team commitment and individual accountability and recruits those who aspire to excellence.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.