Senior Property Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 real-estate-and-property Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Opportunity to work for a growing Fund Manager in a broad senior Property Management role, focusing on Commercial Property
This global commercial property fund manager is currently expanding rapidly in Australia and as a result is interested in recruiting a Senior Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of large commercial assets. The Senior Property Manager will work directly for the fund manager, and be responsible for oversight of the external property management team. The Senior Property Manager will play a key role in helping to continue to grow the portfolio of assets (currently $1bil +) as well as ensuring all properties are managed in accordance with group policies and working with the leasing team to ensure tenant relationships remain strong.
- Ensure properties are managed in accordance with group policies and procedures
- Liaising with external property managers
- Analytics, forecasting and budgeting around existing properties / tenants
- Work closely with fund / asset management team to deliver annual budget and create efficiency's
- Experience working in a Property Management role specifically focusing on large commercial assets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience
- Analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting experience
This role is an exciting opportunity to work directly for a large global fund manager, across a portfolio of large commercial assets. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.