Investment Associate - Private Equity
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant James Dalrymple
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is one of Asia’s largest independent infrastructure fund management organisations. An investment Firm specialising in the development of Asian and Australian power, energy and infrastructure projects. Due to expansion in Australia, the Firm is seeking to build a local investment team through the appointment of an Associate.
- Provide expert support to the Firm’s investment activities in Australia.
- On the ground responsibility for analysis, sophisticated modelling, deal execution and continuous monitoring of portfolio projects.
- Support business development activities including identifying new investment and/or divestiture opportunities in power, energy and infrastructure.
- Conduct preliminary analysis for investment projects, including financial analysis and due diligence. Evaluate project opportunities and risks and report on them to the partnership group in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the negotiation of designated deals with a variety of actual and potential stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with transaction approval process and procedures, as established by the partnership and in accordance with applicable policies and budgets.
- Provide high quality information and reporting to the partnership team on the Australian portfolio.
- Interact effectively with the Firm’s principal office where necessary, including portfolio management, development, finance, taxation, legal affairs and risk management and compliance.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity, advisory or M&A with a proven a track record of analysing and assisting in the execution of deals.
- Exceptional financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Highly analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of high functioning team.
- Must possess diplomacy, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, for both external and internal stakeholders.
An excellent remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate including an attractive basic salary, bonus and carry opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call James Dalrymple on +61 3 8628 2184 for a confidential discussion.