Receptionist- Financial Services Company
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The position: Manage Reception for an Industry leader providing trade credit solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for school leavers or university graduates looking for the first step in their career. You will gain invaluable experience working within a reputable organisation with presence across the APAC region. This team will support your progression and development within their Melbourne team based on St Kilda Road, city fringe.
- Create positive client and visitor experience
- Diary management and room booking coordination
- Stationary orders, mail and filing
- Maintain front office presentation
- Administrative duties as requested
- Liaise with an internal friendly client service team
The Successful Candidate:
- Articulate communication skills and confidence to liaise with senior clients
- High EQ and ability to think on your feet
- Professionalism and maturity
- Self-starter and eager to start your career
You’ll work with a value based and inclusive team that creates a fun and friendly working environment. This is your opportune time to join the corporate world and grow your own career.
Please note: This is a permanent opportunity and only candidates with permanent working rights with Australia will be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.