Client Onboarding Analyst
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-22 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to continued growth our client has created a new position for a Senior Analyst to join their established team and be an integral member of their Investment Operations division. You will have a solid knowledge and proven experience across Investment Operations, including AML/ KYC, client onboarding, document validation and static data maintenance.
- Provide subject matter expertise for various operational projects across Investment Operations
- Participate in special projects as assigned, and perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Serve as a local representative in Australia for the Product Ownership team
- Coordinates efforts with global business owners to ensure consistency of objectives.
- Complete comprehensive impact analysis of issues and recommend solutions.
- Independently resolve issues and elevate material issues.
- Recognise opportunities and recommend process improvements to gain efficiencies and ensure quality.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with external clients and business partners that include third party accounting providers and custodian banks.
Th successful candidate will have:
- Minimum three years general experience and three years industry experience.
- Previous experience servicing the operational and/or onboarding needs of institutional clients.
- Experience validating FATCA and CRS forms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or individual environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated willingness to contribute to the overall success of the unit and wider business
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.