Senior Investment Performance Analyst
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-08 2019-10-06 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Head of Performance, we are looking for a Senior Analyst to deliver and oversee delivery of accurate and insightful performance analysis and resolve complex performance issues. Working as part of a global function, you will be a key part of the BAU process, as well as being part of upcoming projects and improvement strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance to develop other Performance Analysts in measuring, analysing and interpreting the investment performance and technical features of the Fund's products.
- Research and resolve complex performance issues
- Develop and lead solutions to complex performance and attribution modelling an process improvements
- Deliver and oversee delivery of accurate performance analysis, reports and technical requests
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assignments
To be successful, you will have
- 3+ years relevant experience in performance analytics/ reporting within Asset owners, Fund Managers, Fund Administrators or Custody Firms, servicing institutional investors.
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- CIPM or CRA qualifications will be highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.