Client Optimisation Analyst
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Competitive Daily Rate
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 banking Sydney New South Wales Sydney AU 2000 AUD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Global Investment Bank
The client optimisation team works with the operation and client facing teams to improve manual process by changing clients behaviours. This role will work quite closely with subject matter experts and stakeholders to facilitate and encourage operational efficiency.
Key attributes of a successful candidate:
- Strong operations background (5-6 years)
- Confidence in Fund analysis including NAV calculation, unit pricing and financial reporting
- 4 years global financial services experience
- Extensive exposure to Microsoft office including intermediate to advanced excel
- Demonstrated ability to deliver given tight deadlines and high expectations
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong client relationship experience
- Demonstrate data analysis skills - ie. process improvement
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia (PR or Citizenship) and must have a minimum of 3 years experience within the local market.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.