Forex Trader - Malay Speaking
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + + Lucrative Commission
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2019-12-06 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Associate Trading Services Consultant you will be the first point of contact for prospective clients and initial account holders. Through quality customer service and knowledge of share trading, your role will be highly targeted towards converting leads to newly funded accounts.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to take on an exciting role of Trade Services Consultant.
The successful candidate should want to increase their knowledge and understanding of trade services and investment platforms while converting prospective leads into new client accounts.
You will be coached and mentored by the Head of Trade Services and the Sales Director with the opportunity for structured career pathway
Duties will include:
- Explaining products and procedures
- Management of a portfolio of clients
- Account Management and Optimisation
- face to face meetings
- Attending trade shows & seminars
- Assisting leads with the account opening process
To be successful in this role :
- Strong sales/ customer service experience
- Fluent in Malay and English
- Knowledge and ideally experience of Financial Markets and Trading
- High level of presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with key stake holders
- Degree or industry related qualification
- Ability to establish and build rapport with people of all status and background
- Knowledge of trading platforms and products
- Ability to work well within a team
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get in to, or expand their experience within the trade markets industry. Full in house training is provided in order to help potential candidates reach the appropriate levels to perform all aspects of the role.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.