Graduate Investment Analyst
Salary Great hourly rate
Consultant Christine Losic
Date posted 8 November 20192019-11-08 2019-12-08 financial-services Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Combine your exceptional customer focus, knowledge of managed funds & equities, and professional behaviours to deliver a seamless experience for customers.
Reporting to the Manager, the Graduate Investment Analyst will be responsible for;
- Delivering a market leading experience for customers
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and system enhancement
- Collaboratively manage individual work-flow to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, between business units and within the program
- Prepare and review cost base information
- Assist with data review to ensure information has been recorded correctly
- Deliver a high level of internal customer service answering financial based queries
The ideal applicant will meet the following key requirements;
- A relevant tertiary Degree within Accounting/Finance or similar
- Knowledge of the Investment Industry
- A genuine passion for the Investment Industry with a strong desire to succeed
- Sound analytical and research skills
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail
This is your chance to enter into a progressive career within the Financial Services industry that will allow you to learn from highly regarded investment professionals.
Applications close Friday 15th November 2019.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Losic on +61 8 82163557 for a confidential discussion.