Senior Registry & Managed Fund Administrator
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to continued growth within the team and the Melbourne office our client, a national outsourced fund administrator, is looking for an experienced Managed Funds Administrator. The organisations cor business is to provide fund administration and securities registration to a large portfolio of boutique fund managers.
You will provide a range of portfolio administration functions including; valuations, corporate actions, cash forecasting, performance reporting, trade settlement management, cash movements, broker and custodian liaison and relationship management.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing unit-holder transactions including applications, redemption's, switches, off market transfers and deceased estate transmissions
- preparation of periodic reports to fund managers, their clients, and asset consultants
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of various management and client reporting
- Collect, record and report statistical information for Fund Managers
- Involvement in project work to improve service quality
To be successful, you will have
- Proven experience in a manged fund role
- a solid understanding of financial services and investment markets
- Good work ethic, with a positive approach to delivering as a team
- Attention to detail - efficiency and accuracy of daily tasks and high personal standards in all work areas
- Team orientation
- Tertiary qualification in business/ financial markets/ law/ securities would be highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.