On-boarding and Projects Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Plus Super
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Job Ref 1698840/001
Date posted 1 June 2022sydney banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-06-01 2022-07-01 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Growing Company
- Excellent Career prospects
- Platform Investments
This role is responsible for the end-to-end project management of the client onboarding experience – Dealer Group &
Advisory firms along with individual HNW clients.
- 3-5 + Years in an Onboarding & project management environment.
- Thorough understanding of the trade lifecycle for equity, fixed income and managed funds trades / transfers.
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Ability to manage numerous and competing deadlines
- Knowledge in off market transfer processes for stock and managed funds
- Team Player that is motivated to go above and beyond in a client centric service oriented business.
- responsible for the onboarding experience, managing all internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding experience
- using the appropriate project management tools to track through to completion.
- responsible for the day-to-day operational relationships with custodian in
relation to transfer requests with an in-depth knowledge of the trade and settlement life cycle of equity, fixed income and managed fund products
- Ensure that the service level performance indicators are met, and escalations occur when
custodian service levels are not met.
- Ensure registers are maintained for tracking and status updates and follow-up and escalation is prioritised to maintain timeliness and service level turn-around times.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 10 June 2022
A leading Wealth management firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant in Sydney, CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day management of financial control and external reporting deliverables. The successful candidate will have significant financial and regulatory reporting (APRA) experience within financial services. This permanent role will also offer working from home flexibility.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Plus SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
- Flexible work arrangements
- Leading global bank
- Strong company culture
This role will work closely with the Vice President – Loans Administration, including the management of workflow and completion of all staff and operational tasks in accordance with the Bank’s procedures, manuals and operational guidelines relating to Securitisation and Agency Operations.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leading Global Company
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary
The role will be comprised of a number of responsibilities including Business Operational Support, Client accounts management as well as General office duties. The core focus will be on new loan settlements, construction draw downs, renewals and partial and full repayment of loans.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential