Salary Competitive Salary
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jake Loiterton
Job Ref 928700/001
Date posted 20 July 2022sydney banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is primarily financial crimes relationship support, then secondarily office management, and lastly back-up customer service when the CSU team is unavailable. Regarding the latter, the role assists customers, via telephone and email, by liaising with offshore Operations, Customer Service and Global Payment Services teams to obtain responses to their transactional and other related queries.
- US KYC/AML
- French Speaker Desiable
- Sydney CBD
- Complete AML Questionnaires for each customer in a timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all KYC/DD requirements and collect all required information from clients, based on unique jurisdictional requirements (US, London/EMEA and APAC).
- Liaise with customers to obtain answers on financial crimes RFIs sent from head office.
- Complete the Financial Crime Operation team’s Customer Information Verification form and product listing comparison.
- Translate into French the financial crimes underwriting team’s compliance questions during compliance calls with French speaking customers.]
Office administration (10%)
- Provide support to the local office as needed to ensure an effective, safe, efficient working environment for employees that captures tasks such as expense management, vendor management and organizing training events, where
- Execute ad hoc projects as designated by the Chief Representative
Account/Client Customer Service/Relationship Management
- Create spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations as needed/requested.
- Conduct ad hoc research projects.
- If a French speaker: Translate annually the financial statements for the French-speaking customers in French Polynesia and New Caledonia, plus the economic overview reports produced by the Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer.
- University degree in Banking, Finance or related
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ideally strong written and verbal French communication skills, though not required.
- Five years experience in KYC/CDD/AML documentation and/or five years’ experience as a customer service representative in the banking/financial services industry, preferably in investigations, settlements, payments operations, and/or trade operations.
- Knowledge of transactional banking services.
- Problem solving skills in identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable
- Detail orientation in accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and
- Initiative and proactive, taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is
- Teamwork in developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Actively participate as a member of the team to move the team toward goal completion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jake Loiterton on 02 8289 3254 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Flexible working arrangementsLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 9 August 2022
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring of client sales and assisting the trading desk. Monitoring to ensure all trade captures and validations are completed correctly.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Multiple OpportunitiesLocation: SydneyDate posted: 8 August 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
The role will work closely with the founders and COO to ensure smooth onboarding and management of customers. The role would suit a candidate with a solid understanding of financial services products who is interested in joining a growing business in a customer focused role.
Salary: CommissionLocation: SydneyDate posted: 26 July 2022
Robert Walters has partnered with Centrepoint Alliance to recruit a In House Lending Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong experience across Residential lending, preferably with exposure to commercial lending.
Salary: + Super + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 12 August 2022
- Project Finance, PPP, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources
- Market leading team
- Exceptional growth potential
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 27 July 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential