Head of Sales
Salary Great salary package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 29 August 2016
The Head of Sales in responsible for the productivity and effectiveness of the direct retail sales team in Australia. This includes planning, reporting, sales training, programe implimentation and more. Looking for someone who possess a broad understanding of sales, sales management and sales operations.
Team Lead Component
- Achievement of firm’s retail sales objectives
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management
Market Strategist Component
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with existing clients
- Setting up/engaging new clients for PARs
- Providing clients any relevant information pertinent to their accounts, including institutional-grade research and proprietary commentary.
- Retention of client business during withdrawal of funds.
- Identifying areas for improvement on the site/platform/product offerings.
- Giving clients a better understanding of the currency markets to facilitate their plans for the account and to allow them to diversify their investment portfolios.
- Working with clients to help understand lifecycle events such as liquidations, for the future purpose of dealing with and avoiding such events.
- Extensive sales management experience
- Customer Service and sales experience, ideally from within a brokerage.
- CRM (salesforce or comparative platform)
- Keen interest in financial markets and Forex/CFD trading
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.