OTC Derivative Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 1 September 2016
Excellent opportunity to work for a global bank in a management role within OTC Derivatives
As a result of an internal move this global banking organisation is interested in recruiting an experienced OTC Derivative Manager into their Sydney Operations team. The OTC Derivative Manager will be responsible for BAU valuation work, operational excellence, supporting both domestic and international operations as well as managing integration and change projects. The role will lead a team of four and report into the Head of Operations.
The OTC Derivative Manager will have a sound background within banking, experience managing teams and be strong technically across OTC products.
- Management of a team of four within OTC Derivatives
- Support and delivery of a number of large projects
- Be the key point of contact for clients
- Improve process and create efficiencies within the team and wider operations function
- Experience in a people management role within Operations
- Strong technical valuation experience
- Strong understanding of a variety of banking products
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
This role provides the opportunity to work for a global bank in a broad management role. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.