Salary AUD130000 - AUD140000 per annum + Super
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 2 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity is available with one of Australia’s leading superannuation administration providers. They are looking for a Senior Manager to lead and develop a team of Team Managers, reporting to the Executive General Manager Operations regarding service delivery performance and emerging strategic issues.
- Monitoring individual and team performance and implementing plans for success
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Lead and manage a number of administration services and service delivery teams responsible for end-to-end superannuation processing
- Build professional networks with clients, employers, members, advisers and other key stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in management, business or other relevant discipline
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- To be successful you will need excellent industry knowledge, in order to coach and mentor
- Proven experience at a senior level preferably gained in superannuation, banking and finance, insurance or a similar industry
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.