Salary Competative Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 23 September 2016
The role will consist of: * Reconciliations * Corporate Actions * Securities Trading (All Asset classes/types) * Managed/Model Portfolio Administration * Re-weightings/ Allocations * Investment Manager Quarterly service reviews * In-Specie Transfers * Bulk transaction processing * Fund Manager workbench training & support
- Liaison with custodians, fund managers and brokers
- Reconciliation of cash records, positions and trades to the custodian.
- Ensuring timely delivery of various reporting requirements to fund managers
- Updating administration system relating to investment trades, corporate receipts and cash movements. actions, income
- Preparation of periodic reports to for fund managers
- Tracking of corporate actions, generating instructions for custodians
- Compliance monitoring
- Completion of monthly fee process
- Financial instruments, products, platforms and the financial planning industry
- 1 - 2 years’ financial services experience in related position
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Australian securities, cash options and an understanding of the risks inherent in settlement activities
- Tertiary qualifications highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.