Mobile Relationship Manager
Salary AUD85000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super + Car
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 30 September 2016
Due to growth, one of Australia’s leading financial institutions is seeking a Mobile Relationship Manager to drive lending growth via new business development and the delivery of tailored lending solutions to new customers. The successful candidate will be provided with a car.
- Acquire quality Home Lending sales and draw downs at volumes and percentages as agreed upon with your People Leader.
- Maximise sales opportunities through development of quality referral source relationships including new introducers and referral partners.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications.
- Create positive public relations and actively represent the National in the local community through membership of local groups and other committees
- Drive profitable growth for the Bank by meeting all KPI targets in Asset Growth
- Minimum of 1-2 years lending experience
- Mandarin or Indian speaking
- Previous experience in home-lending or mortgage broking will be considered favourable, however if you are a proven business developer & hunter from a similar fast paced industry.
- Source new business and build on existing customer relationships, sourcing effective referrals and lead generation
- Have an existing superior networking and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the current lending market and local business knowledge
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and time management skills
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An excellent package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.