Salary AUD20 - AUD27 per hour
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Natasha Robinson
Date posted 6 October 2016
This well known mortgage outsoursing soultions company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced verifications officer.
About the company
This organisation are one of Australia's largest mortgage outsourcing solutions businesses. They work with some of Australia's largest financial intuitions including leading banks and brokerages. This company offer a number of services including verification's, settlements, end to end file management and various other mortgage support functions.
About the role
in this role you will be responsible for ownership of a niche client rather than volume processing. You will come from a mortgage processing background and have high attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- End to end mortgage ownership
- File management
- Data entry
- liaising with various external stakeholders
- Following up on missing documentation
- Providing exception customers service as you will be liaising with the client.
- Previous experience with mortgage documentation
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- the ability to retain large amounts of information in a short time span
- strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a temp to perm opportunity where you will be working with a well recognised organisation within the home lending industry.
To apply please click apply or call Natasha Robinson on 03 8628 2162 for a confidential discussion.