Salary AUD120000 - AUD125000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 11 October 2016
A leading Domestic Bank is looking for an experienced Operations Manager. As a leader of leaders this role is critical to the successful delivery of customer outcomes and you will be responsible for managing several teams across different areas. The role encompasses development of their leaders, execution of continuous improvement initiatives, and management of various internal and external business partners.
- Build and develop effective & valued relationships with key stakeholders/business
- Working with the Team Leaders as required to resolve customer complaints
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Overseeing delivery of process improvements to maximise efficiency of the Service Operations delivery
- Lead a variety of business functions (three to four) across Transactional Banking Services
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading and developing high performance teams
- Experience within financial services and a solid understanding of Retail Banking products
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Excellent technical knowledge of commercial and retail banking products
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.