Salary Excellent rate
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 18 October 2016
You will be working with a supportive team that are responsible for all sponsorship, script, options, bookings and deceased estates for wholesale and retail clients.
In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of all Off Market Transfers; Issuer to Chess Transfers and Broker to Broker Transfers. You will produce and send a range of letters and emails to clients to enable the Conversions process to be completed.
You will be trained to diversify into a variety of back office processing roles, therefore any previous experience in the functions above would be highly regarded.
If your experience fits within the required criteria below then I would love to hear from you:
- 2 + years experience in a back or middle office role within stockbroking (ideal)
- Previous experience working in a fast paced administrative/operational environment (essential)
- Attention to detail, with a high level of concentration
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines
- Flexible approach to work practices
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a company that exceed employee expectations on career growth and offer a supportive, friendly and very reputable culture.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.