Senior Bank Manager
Salary AUD85000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 21 October 2016
A rapidly growing bank is seeking a Branch Manager to lead, develop and identify growth opportunities while managing a team of retail bankers. You will be encouraged and supported to be creative and to take a hands-on approach to growing loans, deposits and developing the talent within your Branch. Proactively sourcing new relationships and being our brand ambassador in the local community will be a key part of your role.
- Supervise, mentor and lead a small team
- Lead a customer centric sales culture within your team and role model the capacity to identify opportunities and cross sell
- Set individual sales targets, providing team sales targets
- Providing mentoring, coaching and skills training to support the team in achieving targets
- Accountable for creating a culture of exceptional service, teamwork and commitment to excellence and professional ethics
- Manage and implement a prudent risk management approach in all aspect of your team
- Minimum 3 years experience in the front office banking
- Ability to understand and apply commercial and financial principles
- Ability to make strategic business decisions with consideration for organisational constraints and resources
- Results-driven with strong organisational, planning and decision-making abilities
- Ability to provide leadership and motivate direct reports
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with strong customer focus
- A proactive and innovative approach to achieve sales, service and growth targets!
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoted from within. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long-term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.