Equity Trade Support
Salary Competative Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 7 November 2016
This High Performance Middle Office team supports all client and broker related equity trading activity from the point of trading through to settlement.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide wide range of support related to post- trade execution and settlement process.
• Trade allocation and confirmation generation to clients.
• Query resolution from clients and sales traders.
• Client relationship management through day-to-day processing and contact.
• Establishing new client relationships, including AML documentation
• Monitoring unmatched trades for timely settlement.
• Reviewing and monitoring risk reports and managing exception items.
• Participation in projects and change initiatives.
• Position Balancing: Book balancing report to the desk on a timely manner if there are any short or significant long positions to avoid the unnecessary short, long and its PnL.
• Deal maintenance and Trade Exception Processing: Amend trade details such as rate, quantity, TD/VD , etc instruction given by desk or client service groups.
• Settlement Processing and Fail Investigation: minimize fails to market
• Submit several Regulatory Reports to the ASX and ASIC
• 3+ years Experience Essential
• Equity Experience Preferred
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.