Account Manager - 2IC
Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 24 November 2016
Excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing Fund Administrator in Sydney.
This rapidly growing Fund Administrator is currently recruiting an Operations Manager to join their high performing team. The Operations Manager will be responsible for Investment Operations to support Boutique Fund Managers. The Operations Manager will deliver exceptional service across a diverse range of Portfolio Administration functions.
- Reconciliation of cash records, positions and trades to the custodian
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Ensuring timely delivery of various reporting requirements to fund managers
- Updating portfolio system relating to investment trades, settlements, corporate actions, income receipts and cash movements
- Regular review of Investment Operations processes and procedures with a view to implementing efficiency and accuracy improvements
- On-boarding new clients and timely implementation of client change requests
- 4-5 years operations experience within Funds Management or a Custodian
- Strong understanding of investment markets and securities
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant field e.g. Finance, Accounting, Commerce
- Strong attention to detail, time management and communication skills
- Knowledge of IRESS, Omgeo, Excel
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.