Junior Credit Analyst
Salary AUD30 - AUD40 per hour + Super
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 24 November 2016
A Global Bank has a number of Junior Mortgage Credit Analyst roles on offer. These roles provide the opportunity to leverage your existing skill set within a leading organisation. This role will suit a high achiever who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is able to take ownership of their day to day responsibilities.
- Reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex mortgage credit applications
- Maximising the number of applications approved by analysing each application and providing structured advice for applications outside the basic lending structure
- Ensuring the best outcome for clients through building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- Influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- Providing a high quality service to all stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met within agreed time frames
- Adhering to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree is essential
- Possess strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- The ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- A passion for numbers and a strong cost and risk minimisation focus
- This role represents an outstanding opportunity to kick start your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate
The role of a Junior Credit Analyst represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.