Credit Analyst- Agribusiness
Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 31 January 2017
A leader in their field, this organisation looks after personal and agricultural lending. They have a strong performing Credit team based in Sydney, and due to growth they are seeking an experienced individual coming from an agribusiness background to join on a permanent basis. This is a fast-paced, challenging role suited to someone who is looking to grow their career and expand their skillset. Reporting to the COO- AgriLending, this role requires someone who is hungry to help grow the business and adapt to change.
- Provide credit assessment to all loan facility applications from Livestock Agents and farmers
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Ensuring the best outcome for clients through building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- Oversee the day to day credit operations function of the business that includes day to day application processing, reporting and settlements
- Adhering to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by the COO.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in agricultural credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s within an operational role
- Experience or financial institution, International Banking experience or International Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Completed Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record utilising DLA
- Possess strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.