Mortgage Operations Officer
Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 27 February 2017
About the company This orginisation specialise in outsourced mortgage documentation, verification and co ordination for settlement and post settlement for a number of banks, brokereidges and finanical bodies. About the role In this role you will be responsible processing and preparing documentation in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that all pre and post settlement files are dilevered by the appropriate deadlines. Key Responsibilities * Build effective relationships with clients * Act upon Client instructions within required timeframes (SLAs) * Respond to client enquiries maintaining good written and verbal communication skills * Provision of timely information and reports to clients and internal stakeholders * Use initiative, work with strict deadlines & perform tasks with high level of accuracy * Communicate effectively on issues to Senior Management and ensure proper and timely resolution * Appropriate handling of confidential and sensitive informationInvestigate outstanding documents and accurately prepare client outstanding document reports prior to issuing to clients by due dates. * For a sample of loans verified and processed across all clients inspect security documents were receipted and accurately processed in system, ensuring specific client guidelines were followed
About the company
This organisation specialise in outsourced mortgage documentation, verification and co ordination for settlement and post settlement for a number of banks, brokerages and financial bodies.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible processing and preparing documentation in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that all pre and post settlement files are delivered by the appropriate deadlines.
- Verification and processing documentation
- Ensure all lender requirements have been met from a documentation perspective
- Liaise with solict and clients giving regular updates and requesting further or missing information where appropriate
- Invests and escalate issues where missing information is missing regarding certificate of title, loan contracts, guarantees and other loan documentation
- Ensure that KPI's are met with the main focus being number of file completed within relevant time frames
- Aha to compliance and privacy requirements
- Provision of timely reports both internally and externally
- Demonstrated experience in loan settlement and documentation practices and processes
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship management skills
- Experience with reading certificate of titles, loan contracts, mortgages, other loan documentation
- Ability to effectively prioritise, manage deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new ideas and concepts quickly
- Experience working in high volume, fast paced operations environment dealing with settlement deadlines
- Self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure
- Sound knowledge of loan settlement process
- Knowledge of Privacy Act obligations, relevant industry codes and legislation
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Basic understanding of trusts & related documentation
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment with experienced professionals. This role has vew to permanency and will give you opportunity to build on your existing operational experience within a specialised mortgage environment.
To apply please click apply or call Natasha Robinson on 03 8628 2162 for a confidential discussion.