Salary AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 24 March 2017
One of the leading financial service providers in Australia is looking for highly motivated individual to join their Mortgage Credit Analyst team. In joining this team, you will be part of a rapidly expanding mortgage business.
- Reviewing and assessing a broad range of complex mortgage credit applications
- Maximising the number of applications approved by analysing each application and providing structured advice for applications outside the basic lending structure
- Ensuring the best outcome for clients through building and leveraging effective relationships with third parties
- Influencing the sales and product team to help drive innovation
- Providing a high quality service to all stakeholders and ensuring deadlines are met within agreed time frames
- Adhering to all audit and compliance requirements to prevent exposure to unacceptable risk
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Commerce / Finance / Accounting Degree is essential
- Proven track record utilising DLA across the retail banking credit applications
- Possess strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- The ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- A passion for numbers and a strong cost and risk minimisation focus
The role of a Credit Analyst represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged. A fantastic package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.