Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The ASecurities Middle Office team supports all client and broker related equity trading activity from the point of trading through to settlement. The objective of the team is to maintain a high level of value added service and to partner with the Business Unit to address key internal, client and broker issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
- Trade allocation and confirmation generation to clients.
- Client relationship management through day-to-day processing and contact.
- Establishing new client relationships, including AML documentation
- Monitoring unmatched trades for timely settlement.
- Reviewing and monitoring risk reports and managing exception items.
- Participation in projects and change initiatives.
- Onboarding & Static Data maintenance.
- Settlement Processing and Fail Investigation: minimize fails to market.
- Provide feedback on process improvements.
- Become involved in projects / strategic work as required.
- Collate monthly management reporting data.
- Customer focused & a team player.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Self-motivated, independent & focused worker.
- Strong analytical, numerical and inter personal skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- +4 years experience in a similar operations role.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.