Middle Office Analyst
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 26 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the oversight of the daily processing of all market facing transactions in support of the clients and operational teams, and ensuring all trades are matched and settled on a timely basis.
- Taking queries from clients and managing to resolution
- Provide training and technical expertise to the off-shore team
- Monitor the activities of the offshore team throughout the day ensuring active trade management and follow-up is occurring
- Act as an escalation point for queries
- Perform Trade Management BAU activities that are still on-shore, and facilitate moving processes off-shore as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with Middle Office clients and relevant third parties such as Brokers, Custodians and market participants
- Sound knowledge of a Middle Office function (e.g. Trade Management, OTCs, etc) and the end-to-end workflow of a trade
- Computer Literacy - Intermediate MS Office and other custody or trade management system usage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience working with clients before and managing queries to timely resolution
- University degree (preferred)
- Experience working with off-shore teams
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.