Corporate Trust Operations
Salary Excellent Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Corporate Trust Global Client Administrator plays a critical role in providing the best service to our clients. This position reports to the Global Client Services Team Leader and requires a responsible individual to perform ongoing client service activities for the Corporate Trust business.
Under the guidance of the Client Service Managers, you will be responsible for much of the day to day administration of your assigned portfolio.
The responsibilities will include:
- Debt service
- Funds transfer
- Trade clearance
- Fee invoicing and collection
- Compliance monitoring
- General client service.
In the performance of these duties, the you must display good attention to detail and be able to prioritise workflow and acquire a working knowledge of the deal transactions by working closely with the CSMs.
Ideally you will have previous corporate trust experience, or related debt capital market experience along with:
- 2 years of debt capital markets experience would be beneficial, but not a prerequisite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Finance/Commerce would be beneficial, but not a prerequisite.
- Attention to detail and excellent team work skills are crucial.
- Excellent communication skills required (interaction with various stakeholders).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines across multiple jurisdictions.
- Punctual, disciplined, self-motivated, resourceful
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.