Client On-Boarding Analyst
Salary Excellent Salary
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of applications and client on boarding from end to end for of a wide variety of Institutional clients. This position will give you an excellent opportunity to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and involvement in various project based work.
* Liaising with clients on a daily basis and processing all the end to end on boarding activities of the team
* Responsible for all the KYC and AML documentation gathering and checking
* Ensuring any missing documentation is followed up with and any queries are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
* Product system set up and ensuring all settlement information is correct
* Involvement in various process improvement and change management projects
* Building successful relationships across various departments
* 2 years previous experience within client on boarding within Institutional Banking
* Previous experience with KYC and AML documentation essential
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication and client service skills
* Good team player, outgoing and enjoy a challenge
* Innovative and enjoy coming up with process improvements where possible
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities both locally and abroad.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.