Salary AUD75,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to join a leading financial institution as a Credit Analyst. The role of the credit analyst will be to ensure that risk and credit worthiness is assessed in accordance with the company’s credit policy and deliverable within required time frames whilst showing excellent customer service.
- Adhere to company policies and process measures at all times
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Ensure availability and accessibility of all necessary documentation
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout the process
- Must hold a DLA of minimum $350,000
- 2 years experience in underwriting
- Excellent customer service levels
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Flexible yet commercially sound underwriting
An opportunity to join a collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements. The role also brings a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business with a highly engaged team.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.