Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 1 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Operations Officer will be responsible for all client requests. Making sure they are processed within a timely manner, registry systems are adequately maintained, internal/external relationships with custodians/business partners are sustained to consistently meet service standards while ensuring a seamless service experience to their clients.
- Reconstruction of historical cost base information for all assets at inception for the purpose of Capital Gains Tax (CGT) reporting.
- Basic understanding of Corporate Actions and their effect on cost bases.
- Assist with the quarterly and annual tax reporting processes.
- A service excellence focus is consistently maintained at all times while working to service levels.
- Act as a point of contact for all Product Administration queries.
- Assist with fee calculation and processing for the reporting services.
- 2+ years relevant experience in financial services.
- Proven ability to prioritise work and meet agreed deadlines
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications (intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Completed financial diploma/degree
- Knowledge of Capital Gains Tax
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.