Operations and Payment Officer
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Services firm provides global financial solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family officers, fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers.
- Responsible for the accurate set up of practices and their referrer relationships on the brokerage system.
- Assist in the transition of books of business into their group minimising loss of income.
- Ensure that all statements are processed within agreed SLAs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Adviser Network, Fund Manager Brokerage Teams and internal staff to facilitate prompt responses to Adviser queries.
- Provide telephone support and training to their network on the use of their online brokerage system.
- Work with the team to ensure that fund manager files are processed as directed by the Brokerage supervisor to ensure that payrun deadlines are met.
- Assist with the completion of payruns and month end reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of Brokerage payments by adhering to the control disciplines as outlined in the Procedures Manual.
- Work with the team in delivering transition support to new advisers coming on board by the timely completion of all transfer requests.
- Complete the monthly SAP process of billing their network with ongoing costs, managing the allocation of payments and providing Debtors reports to management.
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in accounting and reconciliations
- Logical thinking and problem solving abilities
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.